Litmus Marine Innovation is a Marine Company, which stands for providing unparallel quality and innovative marine products to our esteemed clients across Marine & Tourism Industry.
All our ventures are based on reviewing our clients’ latent needs and providing products to fill this need gap. Our mission is to constantly enhance lifestyle and investment of our Marine Commercial and Marine Leisure Clients.
Apart from pontoon systems, our engineers excel in providing Drive-on systems for boat parking and repairs of vessels, submersible platforms for parking of boats and transport of vehicles, when equipped with engines.
Further, we have qualified Marine experts with over a decade of experience in consultancy for Marina Design and Waterfront Development – for Government and Private Resorts, alike.
Our products are 100% eco-friendly with the likes of world renowned Torqeedo Clean Outboard Engine, Pelican Kayaks & Canoes and Zero Maintenance Funyak and Polycraft Boats
Our team of consultants study the site and client's requirement and budgetary constraints to device a water sports centre suiting their present need and accommodating their future demands.
Litmus Marine has adopted the following guidelines to promote effective governance of the Company. The Board will also review and amend these guidelines as it deems necessary or appropriate
- The governance and nominating committee is responsible for nominating appropriate Directors with commitment and integrity towards responsibilities, duties and genuine interest in the company.
- Information to the Board of Directors to enable them to exercise their judgment in the best interest of the Group.
- Annual performance evaluation through independent verification of the Company's financial performance.
- Corporate Governance Policies include balanced disclosure of all information concerning the Company's code of business conduct and ethics to all its stakeholders.
- Compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations.
- Fair treatment of all its stakeholders defined as employees, customers, shareholders and investors.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, Litmus Marine claims copyright ownership of the content of this website ("the material").
- You may download, display, print and reproduce the materials in unaltered form (attaching a copy of this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use. Litmus Marine reserves the right to revoke such permission at any time.
- Apart from this permission and uses permitted under the Copyright Act, 1968, all other rights are reserved.
- Request for further authorizations, including authorizations to use the Material on this website for commercial purposes, should be directed to Litmus Marine
The material has been made available for general personal use only and is provided without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
All access to, and use of, the materials is at the user's risk.
Litmus Marine accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this website, nor for the accuracy or completeness of the material.
Before relying on the material or any part of it you should independently verify its accuracy or completeness.
Litmus Marine expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to any person in respect of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon this website or the material.
No warranties or representations are made by Litmus Marine about this website, or the material including any warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the material or its suitability for any particular purpose. We do not warrant that the material is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination. We exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability arising as a result of the use of the website or the material. Where liability cannot be excluded our liability is limited to the re-supply of the material, or the reasonable cost of having the material re-supplied.
Litmus Marine will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, including loss of profits arising out of the use of this website or the material.
This website may contain links to other websites ("linked websites"). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
Our links with linked websites should not be construed as endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on these linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Our Professional Team
The professional team at Litmus Marine is composed of professionals from a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds, with an emphasis on specialist knowledge enhanced by experience and exposure to a wide variety of industries and businesses.
We blend varying cultures among our professionals to create a company that appreciates differences while working towards a common goal – of continuous innovation.
We value talent and work towards unlocking individual potential and thereby, reward achievements.
Litmus Marine is an energizing professional workplace. We seek candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, intellectually curious, hard work ethic and self-starters. Our candidates typically come from well-reputed specialized fields and have a strong academic record. (our current team includes specialist from marine field, engineers, auto-cad designers, marketing communication specialists, international financial advisors, etc.) Senior professionals who join us have either been in key industry positions or other professional advisory companies.